Elizabeth Simmons Photography
- Elizabeth will meet with you, the client, personally, to discuss what exactly you are wanting from your portrait session experience. This helps Elizabeth better visualize and plan for the photo session. During this meeting, along with discussing your portrait needs, you will sign a model release form and pay the deposit to secure the booking. After that? The fun really begins!
- (Senior Portraits, Families, Sports/Action, Children) While maintaining a professional atmosphere, Elizabeth keeps things relaxed and fun. She’ll provide every client at least 2 hours of session time and a minimum of 20 photos from which to choose. Keep reading to find out more about making an investment in capturing your memories. She offers three levels of Investment Packages–there’s one suitable for you!What is “on-location” photography?Elizabeth does not have a studio, per se. Her studio is the great outdoors, with natural lighting. Often times, this means sessions will be held in the morning or evening to avoid the harsher, mid-day sunlight.
- What's included: *a CD including all high-resolution, edited images from the session (excluding Select Series images) *copyright release form, giving you permission to print any and all images at your leisure *CD is not available for purchase online; please contact Elizabeth directly *black mats indicate Value Series photos
- What's included: *a CD with the high-resolution Value Series images *included on the CD, a minimum of 5 hand-picked, high-resolution images (not included in Value Series). *the Select Series Portraits are photographs that stand out from the crowd; they are set apart by a special white border *these portraits are given more time, with special treatments and effects (high-resolution downloads of Select Series images run $45.00, individually) *also included, a copyright release form, giving you permission to print any and all images at your leisure *white mats including Elizabeth’s signature indicate Select Series photos
- What's included: * the Select Series package (CD of all Value Series images, plus Select Series images) *(1) 8×10 print of each Select Series image; printed on Metallic Finish Paper for an extra visual pop! *(2) additional 8×10 prints of your choice; your choice of print finish *(1) 5×7 print of each of the other images in your gallery *a high-resolution DVD slide show of your images *60 wallet-sized prints of your choice *a signed copyright release form for permission to print any and all images at your leisure
- course, you may also purchase individually-priced prints, packages and downloads directly from your gallery. Please note: Repeat portrait clients get a 25% discount on sitting fee–for life! LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!:*$15 extra (added to the sitting fee) for Galveston beach and/or downtown Houston portraits. Elizabeth is available to travel for portrait sessions! Please contact her directly to discuss travel arrangements. (Her husband encourages clients to take her–and him–to distant and exotic locations!)